TERMS AND CONDITIONS
My Project Mentor is not a company, it is a free service provided by volunteers, led by Jay Stone and Lexie Smith as individuals.
This service is separate from any other organisation, institution, company or role that Jay Stone and Lexie Smith may be part of.
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully and in their entirety before using www.MyProjectMentor.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”).
The Site is owned by Jay Stone and Lexie Smith.
PURPOSE: These Terms & Conditions are here to clearly explain, outline, and layout the rules, terms, and conditions of using, viewing, and/or browsing the Site using the Service offered on or by us or the Site.
IMPORTANT NOTES: By using the Site in any capacity, you voluntarily agree to these Terms & Conditions. You agree that you have read, understood, and consented to these Terms & Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
AGE RESTRICTION: You must be at least 18 years old and be able to consent to these Terms & Conditions. If you are under the age of 18, or you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions as stated herein, please STOP now and do not use this Site. By using the Site, you agree to the Terms & Conditions as stated herein, regardless of whether or not you have read these Terms & Conditions.
By proceeding on the Site, you hereby agree to the following:
- “Project”, “Platform”, “We”, “I”, “Our”, or “Us” means My Project Mentor, Volunteers and our website, www.MyProjectMentor.com.
- “Content” means any and all written, visual, video, or audio information contained on the Site, including, but not limited to, any and all emails received from Jay or Lexie, and/or www.MyProjectMentor.com, and any and all written or downloadable material downloaded, viewed, or otherwise offered by My Project Mentor and/or on www.MyProjectMentor.com, including, but not limited to, blog posts, graphics, newsletters, designs, documents, information, templates and materials.
- “Personal Information” means information that can be used on its own or in conjunction with other information to identify, contact, or locate a person, or to identify an individual in context. For example, personal information includes, among other things, your name, email address, LinkedIn Profile link etc.
- “Services” means www.MyprojectMentor.com networking platform and contact details available on the Site, designed to match mentees with potential mentors.
- “Site” means www.MyProjectMentor.com platform and encompasses any and all of its associated pages, services, tabs, landing pages, downloadables, registration forms, content or sub-pages.
- “You” or “Your” means the user or viewer of the Site.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years-old.
The Site is intended for informational and networking purposes only and is not intended as professional medical advice, professional mental health advice, professional legal advice, or professional financial advice by us. By accessing and using the Site, such use shall constitute your agreement that the Site is not professional advice in any capacity and shall not be relied upon by you as such.
You should ALWAYS consult with your physician, mental health professional, lawyer, financial advisor, or another professional first before implementing any of our advice, information, or suggestions. You should always consult with a professional (not us) before implementing any changes to your lifestyle. Please only implement any and all changes after consulting with your physician, mental health professional, lawyer, financial advisor, or another professional and assessing your own risk.
Any and all current or past testimonials, statements, or examples used by us are simply that: examples. They are not guarantees that you will also experience or receive the same results.
The Site is owned by Jay Stone and Lexie Smith.
When you register, your information (i.e. contact info) may be collected by a third-party service such as MailChimp, GMail and WordPress used for administrative purposes in direct correlation to the service requirements, who may have privacy policies, data or security practices that are different than ours.
We aim to make your visit to our Site as safe as possible.
Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the Personal Information confidential.
By viewing, using, or registering on or from the Site, you acknowledge that My Project Mentor and its volunteers and independent contractors may access your Personal Information.
Your General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) Rights
If you are located within the European Union (“EU”), you are entitled to certain rights under the GDPR. You have the right to:
- Know how long we’ll keep your information. We’ll keep your personal information until the earlier of: (1) you either ask us to delete your information or (2) the Company decides it no longer needs the data and the cost of retaining it outweighs the value to keeping it.
- Access, rectify or erase your personal information.
- Withdraw your consent to the projects processing of your data, which shall have no effect on the lawfulness of the processing of your personal information prior to your withdrawal.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over GDPR issues.
- Provide only your personal information which is reasonably required to enter into a contract with us. The Project will not ask for your consent to provide unnecessary personal information on the condition of entering into a contractual relationship with the Project.
Changes To These Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to change, amend, or otherwise alter these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice to you. When changes are made to these Terms & Conditions, we will update the “Updated on” date at the bottom of this page. If you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions, please do NOT use our Site, read or implement its Content, or Purchase or Download anything from us.
Links to Third-Party or External Websites
Third Party Suppliers
- MailChimp: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
- GMail: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
All intellectual rights in products developed by Jay Stone and Lexie Smith will vest in and be the absolute property of Jay Stone and Lexie Smith. The duplication, resale or delivery to a third party of such product is not permitted unless express written permission has been granted by us.
We will not disclose any of your personal information to any third party outside of the agreed upon third parties listed above.
You can cancel your registration at any time through the Site.
No Warranties, Guarantees, or Representations Are Being Made:
We do not offer any warranties, of any variety, regarding the Site, in any way. The Site, is offered “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind, neither express nor implied, to the extent permitted by law.
If the mentee/mentor has any concern, they should raise this as soon as possible. Mentors/Mentee are within their right to cancel or discontinue with their registration at any time.
If you have any complaint or should any issue arise in the use of the Site email: [email protected]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms & Conditions, you may contact us using the following information:
Email: [email protected]